- The company has the policy to pay dividends at the rate of no less than 50 percent of the net profit after deduction of all reserves as stipulated in the Company’s Articles of Association and the law. If there are no other necessities, the dividend payment will not significantly affect the normal operation of the Company.
- However, the dividend payment may change. This will depend on company performance. The Company’s financial position, liquidity, investment plan, and other factors related to the management, necessity and other appropriateness in the future. Dividend payment will be under the authority of the Board of Directors. The resolution of the Board of Directors regarding the approval of the dividend payment must be submitted to the shareholders’ meeting for consideration, except for the interim dividend payment. The Board of Directors is authorized to approve the interim dividend payment. The meeting must be informed at the next meeting.
- Subsidiaries will consider the dividend policy proposed by the Board of Directors based on the performance and appropriateness of other factors.
|Detail of Dividend Distribution (Million Baht)||2017||2018||2019|
|Net profit (Separate financial statements)||120.19||56.66||(42.16)|
|Net profit (after deducting legal reserve )||111.69||53.76||(42.16)|
|(%)Dividend payout ratio (%)||140.10||79.98||–|
Remark: / 1
-The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders No. 3/2017 held on May 11, 2017 passed a resolution approving the payment of interim dividend from not apportioned retained earnings as at 31 December 2017 (the latest audited financial statements paid at the considered time). The dividend was paid to shareholders at the rate of Baht 43.50 per share, totaling Baht 46,980,000. The dividend was paid to shareholders on May 22, 2017.
-The Board of Directors Meeting No. 3/2017 held on November 13, 2017 resolved to approve the interim dividend payment from not apportioned retained earnings as at 30 September 2017 to the shareholders. At the rate of Baht 0.15 per share, the total dividend payment was Baht 45,000,000 and the dividend payment was scheduled to be made on November 21, 2017.
-The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of 2018 held on April 23, 2018 resolved to approve the dividend payment from the year 2017 to the shareholders whose names are listed in the shareholders list of the Company as at May 3, 2018, the total shares of Baht 430,000,000 at the rate of Baht 0.15 per share, totaling dividend payment of Baht 64.50 million
Remark: / 2
– The Board of Directors Meeting No. 4/2018 on November 7, 2018 resolved to approve the interim dividend payment from the operating results between 1 January 2018 to 30 September 2018 to shareholders whose names are listed in the list of accounts. The name of the shareholder of the company as of 21 November 2018, amounting to 430,000,000 shares at the rate of 0.05 baht per share, representing a total dividend of 21.50 million baht and has paid dividends to the shareholders on December 6, 2018.
Remark: / 3
– The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of 2019 held on April 22, 2019 resolved to approve the dividend payment from the year 2018 to the shareholders whose names are listed in the shareholders list of the Company as at May 2, 2019, the total shares of Baht 430,000,000 at the rate of Baht 0.15 per share, totaling dividend payment of Baht 21.50 million and has paid dividends to the shareholders on May 17, 2019.